Are you 5 feet tall, or shorter? Are you trying to lose weight? Do you promote healthy eating and exercising habits? Then you should reblog this!
I’m trying to get a directory together for all of us shorties who are trying to lose weight (or if you’re just trying to live a…
5’0” CW - 125 UGW - 118 (y’all know how much difference 7 pounds can make on a short girl!)
I’m giving away:
-Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor-your choice of color:
If the winner is a girl:
-Nike Sports Bra
Available in: light blue, medium blue, grey-blue, dark blue, mango, pink, light pink, purple, orange (above), yellow, red/orange (I can’t guarantee all sizes and colors)
One thing that helps me if I’m having a craving or I don’t want to work out is collecting a few mantras (that I’ve gotten from tumblr, of course) to keep my motivation up.
My favorite is
Don’t give up what you want most for what you want at the moment.
It really helps put everything in perspective.
SO. I want to know what YOURS are!
READY, SET, GO!
What are your favorite mantras, quotes, and sayings?
I will follow you if you do. Bonus, the more this post is reblogged, the more followers YOU are guaranteed to get as well :-)
University of South Carolina!
4th of July was an absolute blast. And while I didn’t exactly follow my diet regimen, I did make some awesome memories with my brother and friends.
We got a little, um, “festive” with all the beer we brought. By the time we were about to leave I went to take a seat on the cooler, not realizing that styrofoam probably isn’t the best material to hold a wobbly 125 pound girl. The cooler broke, dumping my booty into a giant puddle of ice cold water, which was only worth it because of the laughs.
In my festive state, not once did I think to put on sunscreen. (My momma would have my behind if she saw how burnt I am.) I got so incredibly sunburned, my boss let me go home early yesterday because he could tell just by looking at me how uncomfortable I was.
So now I’m taking the day to be lazy, get back on track with my food habits, and nurse my burns in peace.
I just downloaded a whole bunch of fun new fonts, and I cannot wait to start playing with them. Photoshop will be my best friend today, and after spending 5 hours on a beach surrounded by literally thousands of college coeds clad in tiny USA themed bikinis (thank you, Folly Beach), I am fitness inspired today.
What kinds of quotes or sayings would you like me to design?
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.
So I have eaten really badly these last two days thanks to the festivities. But I am ready to chug water and work out like nothing happened because if I don’t I will never get out of this.
Here we go.
I’m a little skeptical, but I’ve heard great things about it, especially when you need a low-carb option. Do y’all have any tips or suggestions when making it?